State Tree: Peepal
State Flower : lotus
Condition Animal : Blackbuck
State Bird : Black Francolin
1. Haryana is the first state in India to get complete rural electrification.
2. The country is the greatest exporter of Basmati rice.
3. Considering that the country was carved out of Punjab, Haryana shares its capital town with Punjab -- Chandigarh. The regional terminology is Haryanvi however, the country also houses a whole lot of Punjabi speaking audience.
4. The state of Haryana is split into four main areas, viz Ambala, Gurgaon, Hisar and Rohtak. Of them, Gurgaon has grown to be an important IT hub in the nation and provides good quantity of employment opportunities for those.
5. Among the most crucial details of Haryana is the fact that it's among the wealthiest countries in India. Economically well developed, the nation's GDP ranks 2nd in the nation.
6. The country has a rich heritage and beyond. The Mahabharata's conflict was fought at Kurukshetra, and it is currently a district in Haryana.
7. The country has a tight link to the Indus valley culture. It's been discovered that the Harappa culture began from Rakhigarhi and you will find traces of it also located in Hisar district.
8. Together with the history of this country that is well connected to cultures in this nation, the intriguing facts of Haryana are the present population is much more focused on agriculture when compared with schooling.
9. The lake banks of Saraswati, that's the current day Haryana, trace into the area where the Vedas (ancient Hindu literature) were composed.
10. The handloom and carpeting industry of Haryana is well renowned in the nation. The planet also acknowledges that the beautiful workmanship of Panipat handlooms and rugs.
11. Still another historic imprint from the truth of Haryana namely this nation has been a significant contributor to the Green revolution in the 1960s. This is mostly since agriculture is the main occupation in the nation.
12. Are not restricted to agriculture, many businesses from metal to paper, from fabric to plywood have their own foundation in Haryana.
13. In spite of this development, Haryana is yet to be well linked through airways into the remainder of the nation. The individuals commute to other places by street or railroad transport.